Thursday 4 August 2011

"Very Easy" Layer Cake Quilt

Thought I would share this easy quilt with you all......
I liked the colours of this layer cake and was just
going to stitch them all together for a quick project....

I couldn't get a good feel for it so I
 decided to cut it into charm squares.......
I added three inner borders and then another row of squares..... 
I then added some outer borders.....
Belinda Betts quilted it with an all over edge to edge
paisley pattern that matched the fabric perfectly....

It is my winter snuggle quilt.......
Simple but effective.....
Just had to share this sweet cushion that the kids
got me for Cristmas a few years back.....
Bless their little hearts.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that quilt Kate and how cute is that cushion

circle retreat quilter said...

you cant beat a quilt made with squares, there is just something wonderful about them. love it!

Sue said...

Beautiful quilt, looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...